Pepperl+Fuchs FDH-1 Fieldbus Diagnostic Handheld
100% New & Original
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Pepperl+Fuchs FDH-1 Safety Barriers. Our products are 100% New & Original, in stock, low price promotion. If you need more information, please contact us.
Pepperl+Fuchs Fieldbus Diagnostic Handheld FDH-1
● Comprehensive diagnostics for the fieldbus physical layer
● Handheld with display and integrated expert system
● Fieldbus interface Ex ia, FISCO, Entity, and DART
● For commissioning, online monitoring and troubleshooting
● For FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 and PROFIBUS PA
● Multi-language support
● Operation in Zone 1/Class I, Div. 1
● Choice of power options for different operating modes
● PC software for enhanced interface and data backup
Pepperl+Fuchs Function: FDH-1
The FieldConnex ® Fieldbus Diagnostic Handheld FDH‑1 is a comprehensive measurement and commissioning tool. The handheld can be connected to any point of a segment. Via display and push buttons, FDH‑1 guides the user through many scenarios of testing. FDH‑1 can record and store data for up to 32 segments with maximum device count without requiring a connection to a PC.
FDH‑1 supports inexperienced and expert users alike through different operating modes. Failure margin checks and device coupler tests help set up the optimum condition of the fieldbus infrastructure and find weak spots in the installation. The expert system and wizards enable easy handling and require little or no training. FDH‑1 supports multiple languages that can be downloaded onto the handheld.
FDH‑1 Manager Software Premium can operate the handheld with enhanced visualization. The software loads data from FDH‑1 and saves data back, to allow for comparisons between actual and planned physical layer attributes.