Pepperl+Fuchs F2D0-TI-EX8.FF.CGS.ST Safety Barriers
100% New & Original
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Pepperl+Fuchs F2D0-TI-Ex8.FF.CGS.ST: Temperature Multi-Input Device in aluminum housing with cable glands made of stainless steel and 8 inputs with screw terminals.
Pepperl+Fuchs Temperature Multi-Input Device with Aluminum Housing F2D0-TI-Ex8.FF.*. This fieldbus junction box holds a temperature multi-input device for transferring signals from resistance temperature measuring sensors and thermocouples, as well as resistance and millivolt signals via FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1. The fieldbus junction box with 8 inputs can be installed in Zone 1/Div. 1 with sensors located in Zone 0/Div. 1.
The housing, type F2, is made of sturdy cast aluminum for installation in rough environments. Fieldbus and field device entrances can be selected individually from a range of cable glands. Optionally, either screw terminals or spring terminals can be chosen. A tag plate is available as option.
Pepperl+Fuchs Temperature Multi-Input Device with Aluminum Housing F2D0-TI-Ex8.FF.*
● For 8 temperature or analog sensors
● Installation in Zone 1/Div. 1, intrinsically safe
● Sensors in Zone 0/Div. 1
● Connection to fieldbus acc. to FISCO or Entity
● For FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1
● PCS integration via device description and function blocks
● Concentrator method for simplified configuration
● Monitors sensor condition
● For T/C, RTD 2-, 3-, 4-wire, voltage and resistance
● Cold junction compensation
● Removable terminals
Pepperl+Fuchs F2D0-TI-Ex8.FF.* Temperature Multi-Input Device with Aluminum Housing – Type Code
F2D0-TI-Ex8.FF.CGB.ST: Temperature Multi-Input Device in aluminum housing with cable glands made of nickel plated brass and 8 inputs with screw terminals
Matching System Components
Temperature Multi-Input Device for Cabinet Installation